Exciting news! We are on a growing journey and building a stellar team!
At Sunnystep, we are not just building leaders – we are cultivating a dynamic team that thrives on innovation, collaboration, and collective success.
Why should you be part of Sunnystep’s success?
We are an innovative force in consumer retail with a clear brand purpose — we believe wellness starts with our feet. Good shoes support our feet and our body, and help us move and live better.
We are redefining comfort in every step to an unparalleled experience without compromising on style. Our mission is to revolutionize the footwear industry by crafting the most comfortable shoes with unwavering commitment to environmental responsibility ensuring that every step our customers take not only embodies unrivalled comfort but also leaves a positive impact on the planet.
The Business Analyst role offers an excellent opportunity for recent graduates or those with up to 2 years of related work experience to gain hands-on experience in the retail industry and develop skills in business and data analysis, problem-solving, and communication.
You will -
- Collect, analyze, and interpret retail data from various sources including sales reports, customer demographics, inventory levels, and market trends.
- Prepare clear and concise reports and presentations summarizing key findings and insights derived from data analysis.
- Assist in developing sales forecasts, demand plans, and inventory projections to support strategic decision-making and operational planning.
- Identify patterns and trends within retail data to help identify opportunities for revenue growth, cost reduction, and operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, operations, and finance to gather data inputs, validate assumptions, and align on business objectives.
- Provide actionable recommendations based on data analysis to drive business performance improvements and achieve business goals.
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance data collection methods, reporting processes, and analytical tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business analysis activities.
We want to speak with you if you are / have –
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret large datasets.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and findings
- A highly motivated and proactive individual with a high level of flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements when needed.
- Able to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Based in Singapore, Sunnystep is committed to fostering community, inclusivity, integrity, and technology to support everybody’s journey of possibilities.
We review each application thoroughly and will arrange an initial discussion with the shortlisted candidates who best meet our requirements. If you find that the requirements align to your experience and expertise, you may express your interest through this job advertisement or you may reach out to our Hiring Team – firstname.lastname@example.org.